Halt your quest for the best JPEG repair software for Windows 10 right here. A lot of times, our photos get damaged due to numerous reasons. While we can’t avoid it altogether, we can always use JPG photo repair software to retrieve these files. There are all kinds of photo repair tools that we can use to do this. Though, not all of them can yield the desired results. Don’t worry – we are here to help you. In this post, we have handpicked the 5 best JPEG repair software for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
1. Wondershare Repairit
Wondershare Repairit provides one of the most effective solutions to repair all kinds of photos. It supports numerous JPG and JPEG formats. The tool is quite user-friendly and doesn’t require any prior technical experience. Furthermore, a preview of all the repaired files is provided for selective recovery. Users can later save the repaired photos to any location.
Price: Starts from $39
- It is extremely easy to use this JPG photo repair software.
- Users can load as many photos as they want as the tool can repair multiple files.
- The application can also repair the thumbnails of severely damaged JPG files.
- A preview of all the repaired files is provided.
- It can repair JPEG/JPG files damaged in different ways.
Free trial version available.
- Supports Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista and MacOS 10.10-10.15
No compatibility issues.
Save the repaired file to any location.
Extremely easy to use.
Besides JPEG and JPG, it has limited compatibility with vector and RAW formats.
2. Pic Doctor
Pic Doctor or Picture Doctor is considered one of the best JPEG repair software for Windows. It is exclusively available for various versions of Windows and supports Windows 10 as well. Users can download their latest version (Pic Doctor 3.2) from its website.
The software supports the repair as well as recovery of JPG and PSD files. Since there is a free trial version available, users can first get a hands-on experience before making a purchase.
- It can recover all kinds of damaged and corrupted JPG files.
- The tool also provides support for Photoshop PSD file repair.
- One can load multiple files in one go.
- All the files are automatically converted into a BMP format.
Fast processing with reliable results.
A free trial version is available for download.
Can repair multiple files together.
Photoshop PSD recovery is also provided.
The output format is BMP and not JPG.
The premium version is a bit expensive.
PixRecovery is a complete photo recovery, repair, and backup software that will certainly come in handy to you on numerous occasions. Users can recover the lost photos, take a comprehensive backup, or even repair the corrupt files. It allows us to repair not only JPG, but all the other formats like PNG, BMP, TIFF, RAW, PSD, and more.
- A highly advanced JPG photo repair software with tons of added features.
- Users can repair JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and all the other major file formats.
- It also gives us an option to export the repaired files in different formats like JPG, BMP, PNG, etc.
- The software can also perform a photo recovery or take a backup of your data.
Comes with numerous recovery and repair options.
It can also recover the original color palette.
Users can export photos in different formats.
Easy to use with extensive compatibility.
It can’t repair progressive JPEG files as of now.
4. File Repair
File Repair is a complete repairing tool that comes with different modules. There are dedicated services to repair JPEG, Photoshop files, PDFs, emails, and more. Therefore, users can simply select the JPEG repair software module from its website. Since the tool is available for free, users don’t have to go through any unwanted hassle to use it.
Price: On Request
- It can repair all kinds of pictures, including JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF, etc.
- There is a different tool to repair unreadable photos that can’t be opened on Windows 10.
- Users can upload multiple files together.
- It features a highly advanced and automatic photo repairing algorithm.
The tool is easy to use and is available for free.
Lightweight and fast processing.
Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, and other versions.
The user interface hasn’t been updated in a while.
The photo repair success rate is not as high as other tools.
5. JPEG Recovery Professional
JPEG Recovery Professional is a freely available JPEG repair software that is compatible with all the major versions of Windows. Users can simply launch the application, load the corrupt photos, and start the repairing process. In the end, they can just restore it to any other location.
Price: $49.95 (for pro version)
- The application can repair almost all kinds of JPEG files.
- Users can get a preview of the repaired photos and recover them selectively.
- It can also repair the thumbnails of highly corrupt files.
Lightweight and freely available (demo version).
Bulk recovery is supported.
The tool hasn’t been updated in a while.
The algorithm doesn’t yield a high success rate compared to other tools.
Bang on! You finish all the best JPEG software right now. Hence, next time when you confront the issue of pixelated images, you exactly know which repair mechanism you need to follow. You can get a high resolution and perfect image in seconds.
|Product||Pic Doctor||PixRecovery||File Repair||JPEG Recovery||Wondershare Repairit|
|Ease of use||Easy||Moderate||Easy||Moderate||Extremely easy|
|JPEG support||All the major formats supported||Limited support||Limited support||All the major formats are supported||All kinds of JPEG files are supported|
|Added features||Repair + recovery||Repair + recovery||Repairing only||Repairing only||Repair + recovery|
Now when you know about some of the most recommended JPEG repair software used by professionals, you can easily pick the best option. Go ahead and try some of these tools on your own too. Most of them come with a free trial and will let you have a hands-on experience as well. If you think we have missed any JPG photo repair software, then let us know about it in the comments below.
Related: Here is the stepwise guide to help you repair corrupted JPEG photos.
- 2 minutes to read it.