You have probably heard about the Remo Repair MOV with its various easy to use features. The software has the Windows version to support different video files like WMV, ASF, MP4, and MOV, while the Mac version supports video files such as MP4, MOV, M4V, and F4V. The dashboard features a large button that you can click to select a video from your computer to repair.
There is an increase in video popularity, leading to a rise in video file corruption. Playback video problems such as video blurring or lagging are now quite common. When you experience this, it means your video files are corrupted, and you cannot watch such videos.
Why video repair software is needed
You need video repair software to restore the corrupted videos that you could no longer watch. Below are more reasons why video repair software is needed:
- It restores various video corruption problems. The video repair software can fix jerky, grainy, frozen, out-of-sync, blur, and other video issues.
- Repairs corrupted videos from different devices. If you transfer the corrupt video file from SD cards, camera, or other storage media to your computer, the video repair software can repair them.
- Restores severely corrupt videos. Whether your corrupt video file has minor issues or it's severely corrupt, the video software can repair it.
- Repairs multiple corrupt videos simultaneously. The video repair software can repair several video files of the same or different formats at the same time. This saves you time repairing the video files so that you can get back quickly to watching your favorite videos.
Remo Repair MOV Software is a video repair tool that allows you to restore your damaged or corrupted MOV and MP4 video files. It's suitable for people who have video files that are not playing on most media players for some incomprehensible reasons.
1. Features and functions
As the name shows, the Remo MOV Repair Software is designed to fix corrupted or damaged MOV video files. This tool can also repair MP4, M4V, and many other video formats. Whatever might have caused your video file corruption, this repair tool can fix various problems. To help you understand what this software can do, here are some of its features and functions:
- It has a simple user interface. This makes it easy and quick to repair corrupted or damaged MOV video files. The user interface is also descriptive to make the tool simple to use.
- Repairs video files shot on different devices. The repair tool can restore the MOV files you recorded on any digital camera, CCTV, drones, smartphones, and other devices.
- It works on multiple platforms. This repair tool supports Mac and Windows platforms.
- It's safe to use. The Remo MOV Repair Software has several well-designed features, like the read-only system to help you safely repair damaged or corrupted MOV files.
2. How Remo MOV works
It can be quite annoying to find that your favorite video is not displaying while playing. Thankfully, this free MOV repair software can help you overcome such issues. If your video is displaying an error message, blurring, or hangs regularly, this video repair software can fix such problems. Some of the video problems it repairs include files with an error, corrupt or damaged MOV files due to faulty camcorder or camera, file corruption as a result of abrupt system shut down, and damage to the SD card.
The tool works on the read-only system, meaning the original state of the video file is left undamaged. The repair tool first extracts video and audio files separately and later restores the errors to provide you with a playable video file. To repair corrupt or damaged MOV file and any other type of file do the following:
- Firstly, install and launch the Remo Repair MOV software. Click on an undamaged MOV or MP4 file recorded using the same recording device.
- Then click on the damaged or corrupted file and load it for repair.
- Press on the Repair button to start the repairing process.
- After the repairing process, you can preview the restored corrupted or damaged video.
- If the repair process has gone well, save the repaired video file to any location of your desire.
It's important to note that the Remo Repair MOV software might sometimes fail to repair other video files. It's for this reason why you can still get more help. Therefore, in such a case, add the damaged or corrupted video file to the support located within the same tool. Here is how you can do it. Create a support ticket by using the support panel to let the support team know about the failure to recover your video file. The support team will then take it from there to assist you in repairing the damaged or corrupted video.
The Remo Repair MOV has been on the market for a while now, and users seem to love it. This video repair tool can help you to restore damaged MOV files on Windows and Mac devices. With the help of this tool, users can watch their favorite videos as if nothing wrong had happened from the start.
1. Users' reviews on Remo Repair MOV software
Remo Repair MOV software received mixed reviews on its performance. Some users confirmed that it repaired the damaged or corrupted MOV files. It restored those files by repairing separately the video and audio files, then resynchronized them to create a single playable video file. In most cases, the software was able to restore the damaged or corrupted video files in less than an hour.
However, other users were not that successful using Remo Repair MOV Software. For example, one user had to wait for an hour for a 25 MB video file to be repaired. Even though it took that long, the video repair tool failed to restore the video file. Worse still, some users discovered that the tool had damaged the video files instead of repairing them.
2. What important features we test
The best video repair software should be able to perform various functions to repair damaged or corrupted video files. Here some factors we tested:
- User interface. An ideal video repair tool should be easy to use. This is because it allows users to repair damaged or corrupted video files without encountering problems.
- Compatibility. A video repair tool should have enough features to perform various functions on different platforms. Therefore, we tested it to find out if it can repair a wide range of video file formats on various systems.
- Functionality. Video files can get damaged due to different corruption scenarios. We tested the software to find out if it can support various video file formats and different corruption scenarios, like repairing corruption on the sound section of the video files and corruption in the video section of the video.
- Speed. We reviewed the duration it took to repair a damaged or corrupted video file. This was done because users don't like to spend tons of time repairing their video files.
3. How we test Remo Repair MOV
Users highlighted their interest in the tool's features, functionality, compatibility, speed, and interface. Therefore, we were interested in testing the Remo Repair MOV on how quickly it repaired a corrupted or damaged MOV video file. We also evaluated the time it took for the support team to repair the severely damaged video file. Further, we were also interested to find out its functionality and compatibility, and user interface. We took note of any feature or function, that would lead to user dissatisfaction.
4. Our tested and real reviews
In our test, we discovered the following:
- User interface. It was easy to install the Remo Repair MOV software. Once it was done, the instructions were clear on how to load a sample video file which was to be used as a reference. Plus, the interface was user-friendly. We choose the corrupted video file and launched the repairing process after clicking the Repair button.
- Comparability. It supports Windows and macOS operating systems. However, we had problems with the software because it was a bit slow. After contacting the support team, we were advised to update our computer. Therefore, you need to make sure that your computer updates don't interrupt its functions. In this case, the support team responded quickly with instructions on how we could get the repair tool operating.
- Functionality. The huge drawback was that the repair tool only works on the MOV and MP4 files, meaning it supports limited file formats. The good news was that the repair software recovered the data in the video MOV video files that we used. We even previewed the recovered video before saving it.
- Speed. The Remo Repair MOV is a great design and simple to use. When it comes to recovering lost video files due to Windows operating system error, it takes just 15 minutes to scan the hard drive and recover the video files.
While the Remo Repair MOV software can restore corrupt or damaged video files, it has some areas that it's lacking. Consequently, you might choose to use some of the more recommended video repair software, like Wondershare Video Repair, Stellar Phoenix Video Repair, and Yodot MOV Repair.
1. Wondershare Repairit
You might have heard about the life-changing benefits of Wondershare Repairit Video Repair. This trendy video repair tool has serious features that will help you to repair corrupted and damaged video files. The software supports different video formats, such as MOV, MP4, MKV, M2TS, MTS, FLV, and 3GP. What makes this video repair tool even more unique is that it has two video repair modes, the quick repair and the advance repair modes While the quick repair mode restores various video errors, the advance repair mode is designed to use sample videos shot by the same device to analyze and then recover the severely corrupted or damaged video files.
The video repair software can also recover corrupt video files caused by different factors like memory card errors, file transfer errors, and virus attacks. Other innovations that are captivating include:
- It repairs multiple video formats simultaneously.
- It provides a free scan for corrupt videos and you can preview repaired videos before saving them.
- It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Even better, it supports Windows and macOS and allows you to repair videos from different devices, like SD card, memory card, computer hard drive, digital cameras, etc.
Below are some more benefits of Wondershare Repairit:
- It repairs video corruption on both the sound and video sections of the video files.
- It supports many video formats, like MOV, MP4, MKV, M2TS, MTS, FLV, and 3GP.
- It has quick and advanced repair modes, and it can repair multiple video formats simultaneously.
- Repairs corrupt videos caused by virus attacks, memory card error, improper system shutdown.
- No limitations on the size of Video files for repair
- It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, and there is no limitation on the size of Video files for repair.
- The advance repair takes longer than the quick repair to recover the corrupt video file. It does this because it has to analyze the sample video first.
To use the Wondershare Video Repair software, you need to download and install it on your computer. Then follow the below steps:
Step 1: Add the corrupt or damaged video file
After installing the Wondershare Video Repair software, click the "Add the corrupted video" button.
You can then add the corrupted video file to the Drag and Start Repairing to load the damaged video file.
Step 2: Repair the corrupt video file
Once you add the corrupted video file, click the "Repair" button to start repairing it.
Step 3: Preview the repaired video file
When the repairing process is complete, you can preview the repaired video and save it to your desired location. However, consider going to step 4 if the video repair wasn't done properly.
Step 4: Add sample videos
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the repaired video file, consider using the "advance repair" option by adding a sample video.
This is a video file created with the same device and has the same format as the corrupted or damaged video file. Hence, the software will analyze it before proceeding with the repair process.
2. Yodot MOV Repair
The Yodot MOV Repair tool is another repair tool that primarily focuses on MOV video files. You can also use it to repair other video file formats, like M4V and MP4 video files. Whether your video file got corrupted or damaged due to system error or file transfer error, this video repair tool can restore it. Apart from repairing corrupted video files, it also recovers High Definition video files shot by a camera or a camcorder.
- It repairs video file formats, like MOV, MP4, and M4V.
- It can smoothly repair large size MOV files and High Definition video files.
- It has a simple user interface.
- It supports Windows and macOS operating systems.
- It supports limited video file formats.
- It has a low success rate and can damage the video files.
- It's quite expensive for some people.
If you decide to download and install Yodot MOV Repair software, take the following steps to repair your damaged or corrupted video file:
Step 1: Browse and select the MOV video file which needs to be repaired. For Windows users, you should select a sample file, which is an intact video file to be used as a reference video file.
This reference video file should be one that was shot by the same recording device
Step 2: Click the "Repair" button to launch the repairing process.
Step 3: When the system completes the repairing process, you can preview and save the repaired video file.
3. Stellar Phoenix Video Repair
The Stellar Phoenix Video Repair software is another reliable video repair tool. It can recover multiple video formats, like F4v, MOV, M4A, MP4, and WMV on Windows. Like the Wondershare Video Repair, it also repairs multiple videos at the same time. It can restore video files stored in memory cards or most of the other storage devices.
- It can restore the sound part of corrupt or damaged video files.
- It can repair multiple video file formats.
- It repairs different video file formats, such as WMV, ASF, MOV, and MP4.
- It can repair video movement errors.
- The free version has limited features and only allows video files lower than 10MB.
- The free version has limited features.
- You might find it impossible to repair severely corrupted or damaged video files.
The Stellar Phoenix Video Repair software is comprised of three major steps as outlined below:
Step 1: Add the damaged or corrupted video file. Firstly, select the video file you intend to repair by adding it.
Step 2: Preview and repair the corrupt or damaged video file. After the software completes repairing the damaged or corrupted video file, you can preview the repaired video before saving it.
Step 3: Save the repaired video file. You can save the repaired video file if you are happy with the results.
4. Comparison Chart
Remo Repair MOV
Stellar Phoenix Video Repair
|Yodot MOV Repair|
|Supports limited video file formats, like MOV, and MP4, M4V.||
Supports various video file formats, such as MOV, MP4, MKV, M2TS, MTS, FLV, and 3GP. Restoring a corrupt video is a straightforward process.
Works on extensive file formats, like F4v, MOV, M4A, MP4, and WMV.
|Supports limited file formats, such as MOV, M4V, and MP4 video files.|
|It supports Windows and macOS operating systems.||
It supports Windows and macOS operating systems. Plus, it doesn't limit the size of video files to scan.
It supports Windows and macOS operating systems. It limits the video file sizes to under 10MB.
|It supports Windows and macOS operating systems.|
|It can be tricky to use it for the first time.||
Simple user interface.
Simple user interface.
|Simple user interface.|
The quick repair mode is extremely fast
It's inevitable to see that several video repair tools are available for you. However, Wondershare Repairit has an edge over most of these repair tools. This is because it allows free scan for video files no matter their sizes, it has a simple user interface, it's secure, fast, and reliable. You don't need to have the technical knowledge to use it, meaning it's suitable for both beginners and professionals.