The presence of high-quality video cameras means that people can now afford to watch HD videos with ease. Now, you can capture and store precious memories of your life. Whether you have a computer, tablet, or Smartphone, it has become quite easy to watch HD videos. However, if your HD video file is corrupted, then it's impossible to convert HD videos let alone watch the videos. This post will discuss various factors to help you fix the HD files smoothly.
The HD video files have various formats. These video formats enable you to convert them from one format to another. But, you can't convert them if they are corrupt. It's necessary to recover corrupt HD video files if you intend to watch them. Before you use the best HD Video Repair Utility to Fix HD Video File, it's important to know the reasons that might cause the HD video file to get corrupted. Knowledge of these factors will help you prevent your videos from getting corrupt. The following are some factors that can result in corruption in HD video files:
- System error or application error. If you see an error message while trying to access HD video files, it's can be because of the system error or application error. The application and system you use for playing your HD video files can cause errors. In such cases, when you attempt to play the videos, the media player will indicate the files are either broken or it cannot read the files. Simply put, it means there is corruption in your HD video files.
- Virus attack or malware. Virus attack or malware are the usual culprits when it comes to your HD video files corruption. These attacks can happen at any time. If you don't have a proper antivirus program to defend against them, they can easily infect your HD video files. Oftentimes with a virus attack or malware, you will find that the video files that used to play will no longer play. When this happens, probably your video files are corrupted.
- Conversion interruption. Another common cause of corruption in HD video files is when there is an interruption while converting your HD video file format to another one. Disturbances like power cuts can lead to corruption in your videos. You will encounter an error message when you try to play HD video files on your device.
- File transfer error. Transfer error happens while transferring HD video files from your camera's memory card to your computer. If you remove the memory card too early from your computer while the transferring process is incomplete, can cause corruption in the HD video files. It usually occurs when you try to open the video file only to get the error message. It means that the video file is facing a problem during the transferring process and is now corrupt.
Normally, you want to have your corrupted HD video files repaired. After all, you spent a lot of resources in ensuring that you got such videos in the first place. If you are going to ignore them, then you might lose all your precious video files. Think about it, if you can't open your HD video file on your device, your best option is to look for the best HD video repair utility.
The good part about these utilities is that they can recover the damaged or corrupted HD video files to their original content. The trick is to find the right HD video repair tool. You see, the market is full of video repairing tools but most of them are not reliable. These are the features that every best HD video repair utility should have:
Related: If need be, go a little further and know complete details on recovering YouTube videos.
- Simple user interface. An impeccable HD video repair utility's interface should be easy to navigate. This means the methodology should be intuitive, helping you to use it even without specialized knowledge.
- It should allow video preview. The HD video repair tool has to allow you to preview the repaired corrupt or damaged video. It's the only way you can be assured that you have recovered your video files.
- Compatibility. The tool should run smoothly on various operating systems. For example, it should be well-matched with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Video file formats. The best HD video repair utility must be able to repair corrupt or damaged video files regardless of their video formats. Some of the video formats it should be capable of repairing include MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, and FLV.
What's the best HD video repair utility
By now you should be thinking it's easy to get such an HD video repair tool. However, the reality is that most of the recover corrupted video online tools do not function as you would expect them to. The good news is that there is a Recoverit Video Repair utility that has the required features and functions. Be it corrupted, damaged, or broken HD video files, Recoverit Video Repair with its flexible features ensures quick fix of your video files irrespective of scenarios.
Recoverit Video Repair boasts of having an advanced technology designed to work in the Quick Repair and Advanced Repair modes. You can start repairing your video with the Quick Repair mode but if it's severely corrupted, the Advanced Repair mode can repair it.
The Recoverit Video Repair software is the best HD video repair utility that can help you recover your corrupted HD video files to make them as new as before. Therefore, using Recoverit Video Repair is your best option for you. However, you need to get the best results when using this tool by following the step-by-step guide. This guide will direct you on the right ways to repair HD video files
Step 1: Download and Install the Recoverit Video Repair
Start the repairing process of the corrupted HD video files by ensuring that you download and install the Recoverit Video Repair on your computer.
Next, select the Repairing Video located in the middle of the home screen page. Then add the corrupted HD video to the Drag and Drop videos here to repair.
Step 2: The Quick Repair mode
The Recoverit will initiate the Quick Repair mode to repair your corrupted HD video files. This option repairs various video errors.
As the software repairs the files, you can see the repairing process.
Step 3: Preview the corrupted video files
The tool allows you to preview the corrupted HD video files once it completes the repairing process.
Step 4: Repair severely corrupted HD video files
If the Quick Repair mode didn't recover the HD video files, consider using the Advanced Repair mode. Click the Repairing Video and choose the Advanced Repair mode.
You can look for the Sample Video that the Advanced Repair will use to learn and understand how to repair the severely damaged videos.
Step 5: Add the Sample Video
Once you identify the Sample Video which is of the same format as the corrupted HD video, click Add Sample Video.
Now, Recoverit Video Repair is ready to repair your severely corrupted HD video files.
Step 6: The repairing process
Recoverit Video Repair will begin scanning the Sample Video. When it's done, it will launch the Advanced Repair which might take a bit longer while repairing.
It repairs various corruption to HD video files including repairing corrupted data headers.
Step 7: Preview and Save
Lastly, the repairing process is followed by the preview of the repaired HD video files. If you are satisfied with the recovery process, you can save the video files to any preferred destination.
Informative Tricks on HD Video Repair
The only solution to ensuring that your corrupted HD videos are playing again is to repair them. However, when it comes to repairing HD videos, there are some techniques you should always use. Consider the following tricks when repairing HD videos or to prevent another video corruption:
- Use an antivirus. Sometimes, it's common for viruses and malware to cause corruption in HD video files. While installing a reliable antivirus can help to repair your corrupt hard drive, it can also prevent future attacks.
- Have a properly formatted SD card or memory card. Use a card that is only formatted from your camera. Here is why cards that are formatted on another device other than your device will cause video corruption.
How can you fix MOV files within a few steps?
- Update your operating system. Operating systems such as Windows always have new updates. You can prevent further HD video corruption by updating your operating system.
- Choose another storage device. When you repair the HD video files, avoid saving the recovered video files on the source SD or memory card. This is because the memory card or SD card might be corrupt. Also, make sure to regularly backup your HD video files on your card to other storage devices.
1. What Is HD Video Format
Video file formats look into the type of file format that stores data for your digital video. This information is compressed and written into a file. Normally, an HD video format has a codec and a container. A codec is designed to compress the HD video to ensure that you can store and play it. The HD video formats usually use the H.264 codec.
On the other hand, a container is a box-like that keeps the video, audio, and metadata. People know this container through its file extensions like MOV, AVI, MP4, or MKV. If it turns out that if you are editing a video to be watched by computers or HD TV, it's a good idea to choose the highest quality such as MOV, MKV, and AVI. You can access the HD videos in 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 1440p formats. The numbers stand for the line numbers found in the resolution of its vertical display while the "p" or "I" denotes the scanning system. It's essential to remember that high-quality videos might take up a lot of space. Therefore, make sure that you have enough space in your hard disk.
2. The Benefits of HD File
While you need a specific operating system to access the HD file, the best thing about HD files is that they have high-quality videos. If you don't have the right software to open the file, Windows will let you know that it cannot open the file. Instead, you can open an HD file by right-clicking or else consider a long-press on the file, and click choose an application after clicking Open with option.
When watching videos from the HD file on High-definition TV, the biggest benefit is that it has a wide-screen picture quality. Besides this, the compact disc sound quality is great.
3. How to Get an HD Video File
Nowadays, you can record HD videos with your devices, such as cameras and Smartphones. These videos are saved in an HD video file. But if you recorded a standard video, you can convert or upgrade it to HD videos of up to 1080p using a special video converter. The catch is that the video quality depends on the source HD video file.
There is no doubt that the HD videos will give you the best memories while watching them. Unfortunately, you can't revisit such memories if your videos are corrupted. Thankfully, the Recoverit Video Repair can repair corrupted or damaged HD video files. The software repairs videos across most platforms including Windows and Mac.
If you need for photo repair, kindly note that you can turn to the page: 3 Freeware to repair corrupted photos.