Microsoft Outlook is an important utility program. It allows us to conveniently deal with our individual or business emails both online and offline. Some Outlook users have downloaded Outlook 2007 version. And their important data such as emails, calenders, folders are stored in PST or OST files, which can get corrupted or damaged in some circumstances.
To release you from the damaged PST files, today I am going to introduce you am easy-to-use Outlook PST repair tool. More importantly, the step-by-step instructions will be attached for your convenience. Follow my lead and learn to repair your PST files in Outlook 2007.
There are several different Outlook PST repair tools that are available in the market but if you are looking for the best among the rest, going for Stellar Outlook PST Repair tool would be the most appropriate choice as this tool has a lot more to offer that is not offered by any of the other Outlook 2007 Repair tools. It is easy and effective to help you to repair Outlook 2007. A few of its most notable features in this regard are listed below.
- Recovers all mailbox components within the files such as emails, attachments, contacts, calendar items, journals, notes, etc.
- Recovers Accidentally Deleted Emails that were purged by mistake or lost due to unplanned system formatting
- Allows saving recovered mails in EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, and PDF formats
- Supports repair of encrypted & password protected PST files
- Enables you to arrange scanned emails using various criteria such as 'Date', ‘From’, 'To’, 'Subject', 'Type', 'Attachment', and 'Importance'
- Repairs corrupt Outlook file created in MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), & 2000 and MS Office 2016, 2013, 2010 (64-bit version), 2007 & 2003;Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista.
If you are wondering how to repair the pst file in Outlook 2007, you need to go through the below-discussed tutorial gives you details on PST files recovery using the Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair tool.
Step 1 At the home page, you will be given two options to pick out the files from your computer. In case you are familiar with the exact location of your files, you can go for ‘Select a corrupt Outlook PST file’. On the other hand, if you are not sure about the location of your file, go for ‘Find Outlook File’.
Step 2 In case you select the second option, pick out the local drive or folder where you want to scan the corrupted PST files in, and all the PST files will present in that specific location.
Step 3 Select all corrupt Outlook 2007 PST files to scan and repair process, and all selected PST files repaired successfully.
Step 4 Once you have rechecked the contents of all the files, you can save the actual files on your internal or external drive by providing the software with a location.
That’s it! You have completed the process of how to repair the pst file in Outlook 2007. You can open the given location to use these files now. For Outlook 2010, you can refer to this post: How to Repair PST File in Outlook 2010.
Some useful tips:
Losing important data to corruption may turn out to be an exhausting and frustrating experience. So the sane choice is to make sure that you never have to deal with this kind of frustration again. A few tips that might prove to be helpful for you to keep your PST files from getting corrupted are listed below for your ease.
- Always perform a proper shutdown on MS Outlook as abrupt shutdowns can cause the PST files to crash or damage
- Avoid handling more than one mailboxes simultaneously especially if you are dealing with extensive threads
- Never shut down your computer unless you have properly exited the MS Outlook program
- Abstain from using larger PST files as they are more vulnerable to corruption or other damages
- Always create a backup of important PST files to avoid any inconvenience