Alt text unacademy email support learning app india
If you can’t seem to get Unacademy email support right, we understand. Many users have been complaining about the lacking email support of India’s largest educational platform. With that in mind, this guide will cover the basics about Unacademy, its email support, and how its customer service works.
Though the learning app offers many useful educational options, customer support isn’t as nearly responsive as it should be. Fortunately, you can do something about it. Read on to learn more about Unacademy, the reasons to contact their support, and how the process works.
In this article
What Is Unacademy?
Unacademy is the leading learning app in India, with access to the country’s most professional and reputable educators. It allows you to learn from the best of the best in your city through online learning, doubt-solving, and in-person educational sessions.
The Unacademy learning app provides structured courses and online learning classes for students and learners worldwide. Joining the app gives you three options:
- Tap into live classes daily – join online discussions to talk to educators, get answers to your questions, participate in live debates, and get solutions to real-life problems through daily live classes.
- Practice and revise – Unacademy’s practice section empowers you to learn on your own accord, independently from daily classes. You can capture lecture notes, take mock tests, and run brainstorming sessions with shareable PDF documents for your inspection.
- Learn on the go – create your personalized learning schedule according to your needs, time, and budget by getting access to recorded classes and live sessions for revision on your device.
The Unacademy subscription allows you to choose from over 200 learning and exam goals, such as:
- UPSC CSE - GS;
- IIT JEE;
- NEET UG;
- Bank exams;
- SSC JE and state AE exams;
- CAT and other MBA entrance tests;
- CBSE class 12;
- CA Intermediate.
Unacademy has admissions open in more than 20 cities all over India. If you’re looking for a modern way to tap into diverse digital learning programs, purchasing an Unacademy subscription is the perfect way to do it.
Why You Might Need to Contact Unacademy via Email
There are many reasons why you might need to contact Unacademy customer support. Here are a few good examples:
- You might experience problems with your daily learning sessions;
- The app might be unresponsive;
- There might be problems with the connection to the app;
- Online classes may be prone to hack attacks;
- There may be issues with your Unacademy account;
- You can’t create or access your account;
- In-app course filtering might be glitchy;
- You can’t access free or paid courses;
- You can’t tap into any of the learning options;
- The app doesn’t let you take notes or track your learning progress;
- You may want to contact Unacademy to get a refund if you are not satisfied with their learning materials or online learning capabilities;
- You might experience subscription issues (your account may be inactive).
As you can see, these are all legit reasons to contact customer support via email.
What Is Unacademy Email Address?
If this is the first time you’ve reached out to Unacademy customer support via email, you can use this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This support channel is the Level 1 step in the Grievance Redressal Process. It gives you access to educator/learner support chat on the Unacademy app or website.
How Does the Unacademy Email Support Work?
When you sign up for your Unacademy account, you’ll receive the Unacademy email ID that helps you receive the proper assistance on demand. Since Unacademy gathers many users, the company uses a ticketing system to address complaints and resolve issues.
Email IDs serve as identification credentials to get back to you when your complaint is next in the queue. When you send an email to the Unacademy customer support team, they’ll contact you via your email ID.
That’s why you should keep your phone number and email ID up-to-date on both the Unacademy website and the app.
Other Unacademy Support Channels Outside of Email
Aside from the Level 1 email support, you can use other Unacademy support channels outside of email, such as:
- Level 2 – connects you with the Grievance office and provides support via the email@example.com email.
- Level 3 – a customer support form that addresses your problem when Level 1 and Level 2 responses aren’t enough to resolve the issue. It includes a complete email with all the information regarding failure points at Level 1 and Level 2.
- Level 4 – the last solution is to contact India EdTech Consortium directly.
In addition to all these channels, you can also contact Unacademy via a phone number: +91 8585858585.
How Responsive Is Unacademy Email Support?
According to many negative user reviews, Unacademy takes anywhere between 24–72 hours to provide the first response to an issue. In other words, their email support is quite unresponsive. In some cases, it took more than three days to start working on a complaint.
Though India’s largest online learning platform provides many e-learning solutions for people all around the world, you might experience multiple problems with your account, email ID, or learning sessions.
While you could resolve all these issues with customer support, Unacademy’s email support might take forever to get back to you. In addition, users report that the Unacademy premium subscription may not be as affordable as the company suggests.
Before you join Unacademy, use your phone number to create a free account and test the platform. If everything goes according to plan, you can consider purchasing a premium subscription to get access to unlimited Unacademy online learning features.