You may meet the situation that Facebook having issues with playing media content like videos too. For instance, issues like no sound on Facebook video on computer, Facebook crashing Android, Facebook video freezes, etc. are some of these common issues. In this guide, we're going to tell you how to fix these Facebook troubles in different ways.
Before we discuss various Facebook problems on iPhone, Android, or desktop, it is important to know what common video errors users encounter and their causes.
Common Facebook Video Problem
While there could be tons and tons of Facebook problems while loading or playing videos, here are some of the most commonly faced instances by users:
- The video will not play on the Facebook app and would be stuck on the loading screen.
- There is no audio on Facebook videos.
- There are missing fragments while playing the video.
- The Facebook video freezes in between unexpectedly.
- Facebook video gets a black screen instead of its playback.
- Audio-video components are not synced correctly.
- The Facebook video keeps buffering despite a stable network connection.
- Facebook crashing your Android or iPhone while playing a video.
- The Facebook video is blurry and has jitters.
- Facebook displays an unexpected error stating something went wrong while playing the video.
Major Reasons for Facebook Video Problems
Following are some of the major reasons for Facebook having issues with video playback:
- The video was not uploaded correctly by the other user.
- Your device does not have a stable internet connection.
- Any other component or app could be blocking the video from getting played.
- The video you are trying to play might be unavailable in your region.
- There could be a lot of accumulated cache on the browser or Facebook app.
- Sometimes, Facebook trouble with the user account can also cause these issues.
- The drivers installed on your computer might be old or corrupted.
- You might be using an old/outdated app or the Flash Player on your system might not be updated.
- A malware or virus could have corrupted your device or system as well.
- Any other reason related to the device's firmware, system settings, app settings, etc.
There's another one-stop solution that can fix all sorts of Facebook problems with loading or playing videos. Before uploading videos to Facebook, if you think these videos are corrupted, then you can use a professional tool like Wondershare Repairit Video Repair. This is a user-friendly DIY application that can fix every possible issue with a corrupt video. It can also help you to fix the pre-download Facebook videos not playing issues.
- Wondershare Repairit can fix all kinds of issues related to the corrupt video like no sound in the Facebook video, blurry or pixelated video, audio-video syncing issue, corrupt file, damaged header, getting a black screen while playback, and many more.
- There are two different repairing modes (Quick and Advanced) that the application supports.
- It can fix various playback issues and even repair a corrupt video that could have been damaged by malware, a faulty application, and so on.
- It is a complete video repairing application that can fix videos of different formats that are shot on camcorders, drones, phone cameras, digital cameras, and other devices.
To learn how to fix blurry videos on Facebook or any other problem with Facebook video, follow these steps:
Step 1: Load the corrupt videos
To start with, you can install Wondershare Repairit video repair tool on your Mac or Windows PC and download the corrupt video on your computer.
Now, you can drag and drop the video to the interface or click on the add button to browse the corrupt Facebook videos manually.
Step 2: Do a Quick Repair of videos
After when the corrupt Facebook videos are added, the application will display their details. You can now click on the "Repair" button and simply wait as the application would try to fix your damaged files.
When the operation is completed, the interface will display a relevant prompt. You can preview your videos and save them to any location.
Step 3: Do an optional Advanced Repair of videos
If the Quick Repair operation is not able to yield the expected results, then you can click on the "Advanced Video Repair" option instead. To perform the advanced repair of your videos, you need to add a sample video first. Just open a browser window and load the sample video (of the same format and shot on the same device) that the application would keep as a reference.
Step 4: Preview and save your videos
In the end, you can just preview the results and check if your damaged Facebook videos are repaired correctly. Click on the "Save" button after selecting the videos to open a browser window where you can save your Facebook videos.